Klova – is a wellness brand that sells sleeping patches for different purposes and different ages. This is a very successful Shopify Plus business with thousands of customers and with high volume turnaround.
The main task was to refresh the website’s UI and UX, so the user flows could be more convenient and intuitive, and also to present two main products update. And what is more significant – we needed to update the Shopify storefront from 1.0 to 2.0 version. What was done for that?
– Initial analytics review and UI UX planning
– Custom theme development and test
Special features of the store:
– Custom subscription works with Recharge plugin (user page dashboard custom UI, only-subscription products with multiple subscription options
– Product selling options selector on the home page
– Updating the Recharge integration from 1.0 to 2.0
– Creating multiple product page templates
The results: the conversion rate was improved by 4%, average user session time increased (which means people like just surfing through the website), and page speed from 7 to 30 points (Shopify page speed). And could be even better!